Retailers - submissions have now closed.
Exhibitors - submissions have now closed.
Nominate a Retailer - follow the link to let us know which retailers you think are doing a great job. Not everyone is comfortable blowing their own trumpet so support our great industry and help us shine the spotlight on their success and help them be in the running to jet off to Chicago to represent Australia at the Global Innovation Awards, honouring the housewares retail excellence (GIA)
By entering the Gift and Life Instyle Awards you will be giving your business the opportunity to shine and position your brand and product as the leader in your sector and will cement your credibility amongst your peers and customers.
Who should enter?
Retailers – Gift & Homewares retailers from around Australia and New Zealand with either a physical store or online store who have been operating in 2016.
Exhibitors - Any 2016 exhibitors of Reed Gift Fairs and Life Instyle who have launched new products in the awards period 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016 and has not been entered into the awards before.
ENTER NOW – IT’S SIMPLE!
1. Check your eligibility by reading the award categories and terms and conditions.
2. Complete the online entry form by following the prompts (Retailers enter here, Exhibitors enter here
3. Entered more than 2 categories? Provide your payment here
Entry is FREE before 31 August , 2016
Entry is FREE up to 2 categories, 1 September – 6 October 2016
Additional entries are $50 per category, Pay here
(maximum 5 product categories)
- Digital GALA finalist badge to be used on social media, websites and newsletters
- Finalist certificate for your exhibition stand / retail store
- Promotion via the Reed Gift Fairs and Life Instyle Community
- Social Media
- Opportunity to participate in PR activities for social media
- Reed Gift Fair & Life Instyle finalists showcased at Sydney February Fair 2017
- In addition to finalist inclusions:
- A prestigious award presented at the GALA Dinner
- Digital GALA winner badge to be used on social media, websites and newsletters
- Additional media exposure post announcement, as well as, the benefits of extended publicity and marketing support throughout the year.
- Melbourne August Handbook/Big Book 2017
- Dedicated GALA EDM
- Winners gallery on GALA website for 12 months
- Australian Gift Guide
- Social Media throughout the GALA evening
- Event blog
- 1 of the winners from Retailer of the Year will be selected by Australian Gift Guide (AGG) to represent Australia at the Global Innovation Awards, honouring the housewares retail excellence (GIA) in Chicago in 2017.
- Best Online Retailer winner will receive 2 x conference passes to attend the Online Retailer Expo & Conference Sydney in 2017. Valued at $3000